Friday, September 22, 2017

Pet the Dog



This is a spread I did in one of my smaller art journals. It was fun and simple, but is very indicative of how I like my life. I first used Dylusions paint and just spread it over both pages, not worrying about whether it was perfect or not. Then I used black Archival ink through one of the Dylusions stencils on the top left and bottom right corners. Then I stamped the paw prints across the page. I added the laser cut Keep Calm and Pet the Dog sign I got at a stamp and scrap expo the weekend before. Then using a white gel pen I added the white circles around the stenciled spot, and the words. It was a fun and therapeutic spread that always makes me smile. Especially when I have a dog snuggled with me lol.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!!! It worked well to add the white on the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete