Friday, September 22, 2017

Crazy Times






I am so incredibly far behind on my blog posts, mostly because it is not my favorite thing to do, me and technology do not generally mix. I am today however, trying to get caught up at least some. This is a spread I started way back at the beginning of the year, If you look through the three pictures below you can see the progression of the background. I loved it when I started it, hated it when I was finished, so there it sat for a long time. Eventually, while out visiting the Family in Iowa, and having some fun mother daughter art time, I decided it was time to finish it. After all my mom does have way more cool stuff than I do lol. Once it was all said and done I liked it better than I had but still not one of my pieces that I love. The crazy dogs do help though :)









1 comment: