Sunday, April 1, 2018

Comfortable

 So, as you can tell by the date I did not make the post in time to actually enter the More Than Words Challenge for March, but I am going to blog it anyway because I did have it done on time, I just ended up not being home yesterday to get it blogged. I am loving the challenges so far this year at More Than Words and hope you enjoy seeing them.


The word comfortable always makes me immediately of how much I struggled to be comfortable in my own skin, and how far I have come. So my whole purpose was to use the colors given as best I could but the focus would be a quote that stated my feelings on being comfortable just being me. I am not a fan of blogging in terms of explaining my artistic process, but if you have questions please feel free to ask.








2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you didn't get it blogged in time!!! Your canvas is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya, Kid-O!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this. So sorry you didn't make it in time but it's a gorgeous project. I adore your quote - how perfect! Thanks for almost making it in on time at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete